Thursday, 30 August 2007

paxil progress

wow


after 3/4 years of brilliant friendships and supprt on paxil progress, i have been banned today forever for standing up to the moderator. without verbal abuse just sarcastic retorts, i am now banned for life.
this is a clear case of power going to someones head and guess what, most every person on paxil progress has been or is on paxil, she has never been and rules the roost over people who can snap at the drop of a pen!!!!
oh well, a huge gap now exists for me and my family, i will always tell it like it is, hope i can make some new paxil user friends on here.
my name is david i live in the uk and i am adopting a really slow taper. it has taken me nearly 18 months to go from 20mgs to 11mgs with 2 more weeks to go until halfway. will help as many people as i can and look for some too if poss?

cheers


soup

2 comments:

dumgoyne said...

hello

Angel said...

How are you doing now?

I, too, was banned from paxilprogress for posting homeopathic remedies that worked for me, even though I was careful not to overpost it. I could tell from past posts that people that claim to have been healed from w/d by natural remedies were often attacked.

I also noticed that in hundreds of pages it is rare to find one topic stating natural remedy as helping a person. That is very odd. But I see now why, as mine was deleted when I was banned.

I could tell that my Homeopathy reports in my journal was bugging the owner. Twice she posted "this site isn't about homeopathy" even when I didn't post about homeopathy.

There is too much fear and no Hope there. Success stories should be pinned or in it's own forum group so people have some Hope to see others successes. You go there and quickly you are more terrified than when you first went there.

I started my own site and hope it will help some people. I'm not gaining anything from it. I want to hear other people's suggestions and success stories.

http://paxilwithdrawals.webs.com/